Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Words From The Blogger: Halloween Countdown Breakdown

Well it's that time of year again where this blog is guaranteed to have some activity in terms of posts. Unfortunately it won't be as much as previous years, even including the abrupt end to the Halloween Countdown last year. As with every "Words From The Blogger" post at this stage, it's to explain my busy life and work schedule, not to mention health issues, of which I had to take the day off work yesterday. And of course due to the lack of internet connection and a platform to write up articles, this month may be sparse with blog posts.

Not to mention that I've been trying to update the Film 500 "awards" posts, of which three should be posted this month. As I write this short piece I have reached 475 films, which means I am guaranteed victory in the goal I set myself on Halloween last year. Even if I spend the month trying to squeeze in as many American Horror Story episodes as I can (at this time trying to finish the first season), I still have Horrorthon to attend near the end of the month, not to mention many opportunities to watch horror related flicks, including the SAW series, given that I never got around to watching them last year, and that it's the 10 year anniversary since the release of the first film.



Despite the lack of time, energy, inspiration and at times, motivation to get back into the swing of things, I will be taking baby steps this month, whenever possible. I do have fun writing whatever comes to mind onto here, even if nobody stumbles onto this blog. As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect.

And on a final note.....


I would love this to be playing in cinemas this side of the Atlantic. I have managed to watch all the SAW films in the cinema bar this one, so it would be a dream to catch it on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...