Friday, January 31, 2014

Words From The Blogger: It's Been A While

While I doubt there is anyone other than myself that checks out this blog (hell even I forget there are Facebook & Google+ pages associated with this) I shall say hello and, once again, explained my absence.

During the end of October I got some bad news that relates to my job and plans of carrying out a dream that I have had for so long, which was once again shattered, and this time for good. So my enthusiasm for completing the rest of the Halloween Countdown vanished as a result.

Following on from that was taking care of someone who had surgery in the beginning of November, which lead to two months looking after said person, rarely being home in the process. Not to mention that my health took a turn for the worse in December which lead me to be off work for the Xmas period. Even as I write this I had another hospital appointment earlier today.

Long story short (too late) I've had a lot on my plate, so my movie watching habits had no room for somewhat regular postings on this blog. As for the status of this blog, I've no idea at this point, but I would like to try and do something with it from time to time. Maybe a change in format and style which doesn't rely on extensive articles based around one film. As much fun as I have writing them, it's just a matter of finding the time that is the problem.

Nevertheless, I have one or two ideas to try out for my own amusement, and I do intend to finish the B-Movie Double Bills at some point. But whatever it may be.....I'm sure nobody will notice. But that's never been the one thing that stopped me to begin with.

Oh and Happy (belated) New Year!


And on a final note.....


Seems like an appropriate/obvious choice for this blog entry. Must listen to Break The Cycle again now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...